Pages

Never blogged: A tee for Little Girl.


Hi you!

There are some things I sewed during 2013 and I didn´t talk about them in the blog.

 Why? Because I finished them in the last minute or didn´t have the camera or because the pictures stayed in my computer, sleeping until now.

The first garment I will show you is a tee I sewed for Little Girl.




I sewed the neckband wrong.
The back is in the front.
You will see.




This tee is so soft, she wears it to sleep.
The red knit is from a tee her Big Brother didn´t wear and the knit for sleeves is a fabric absolutely soft.

Next time maybe I show you what I did for KCW. I used the same knit.
I know is late but "Mas vale tarde que nunca", something like: "It is better now than never" or "Soon than later". I love to talk like that.


A big hug for you.


@dottedwhale


LG Raglan Tee
Pattern: Recess Raglan Knit Tee by Sew Kate Sew
Fabric:  Red knit from boy's closet
         Sleeves knit is Toadstools in Blue from Loiseau Fabrics .


1 comment:

Jenya @ While she was sleeping said...

Carolina, your little girl is adorable! Her top looks so comfy! Who cares about the neckline?