Pages

Week 28: We are not alone.


Hello everybody. I'm late this week.

Our guests are here and we're spending great time. So, my sewing machine and I are taking some time.

I will show you something I did weeks ago but I can't show you before.


I tested a shirt for Compagnie M. You'll can buy this pattern soon.

Is not a beginner proyect.  Included a collar, piping, pintucks, buttons and the neck is different.
It's a nice shirt and when I was sewing it I realized how petite my girl is.



She is almost 13 months old but wears 6 months clothes. She eats like an adult but is still petite. The good is I save in fabric. Hihihihihihi!!



She hates pictures.


I'm not so happy with the shirt I sewed. In her looks like a baby doll dress. I'll make some changes later and I will show you.

And this week (Week 29) is KCW but I can't sew with hundreds of others mom this time. :(.  Next time.

Have a great week!!!!!!

@dottedwhale


LG's Shirt
Pattern: from Compagnie M. (Coming soon)
Fabric: Broadcloth from FabricLand.


No comments: